Thursday 10 September 2009

About Shutter Buggs Photography...

Shutter Buggs Photography was set up by myself through my love of photography and the love for my family, my children and my friends.

Photography to me, helps to capture and cherise all those precious moments in our lives.
Once the moment has passed it cant be re-created but can be looked back on with love and fond memories through our photos.
Photography is a passion and hobby of mine and something that hopefully through my photos others will enjoy too.

If you are interested in booking a photo session or have any questions please feel free to email me at shutterbuggsphotography@hotmail.co.uk and I will get back to you ASAP. (Please note that I have 3children so I am not always at my computer!!)

I would like to say a special Thankyou to a few girls that have helped me to get where I am and for all their help on my blog, I wouldnt be where I am now if it wasnt for them so a HUGEEE Thankyou to Sophie for all her hardwork and efforts (you know ive signed up already right ;) LOL) Also to Petra for her help and advice along the way and esp for the handy time saving tips ;)!! <3>
Another Thankyou goes to Sandra for the gorgeous Shutter Buggs logo and for the long song searching!!! Your a star!! <3>
Last but by all means not least a Thankyou goes to the sweetest person ever.. Nikki! Just because shes Nikki! If it wasnt for Nikki I proberbly wouldnt even own a camera right now or have the drive to pursue my love of this. You are one in a million huni and dont you forget it.xx

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT LAW...

ALL images on this blog are a copyright of Shutter Buggs Photography and may NOT be copied, printed, saved, shared or duplicated in any way without written permisson from myself, according to copyright law!

About Shutter Buggs Photography...

Shutter Buggs Photography is a photography business based in Hampshire, England.

Contact Us..

If you have any questions or are interested in booking a photo session please feel free to contact us contact@shutterbuggsphotography.com and we will get back to you asap. Many thanks.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP